T3 Lacrosse, PSG Bring T300 Showcase To South Carolina
T300 Showcase Open!
Player Nomination for the T300 Girls Lacrosse Showcase is now Open. Click Here to Nominate players today!
Where to Find Us:
Pattison Sports Group, LLC
381 Brinton Lake Road
Thornton, PA 19373
T3 Lacrosse, LLC
PO Box 321
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
Welcome to the T300 Showcase!
May 30, 2015
T3 Lacrosse the host of the 2014 ATL Showcase (see details and college coach list here) along with Pattison Sports Group, owner and operator of the Victory Event Series is excited to return to the Southeast in 2015 with the T300 Showcase - now in Atlanta! The T300 is a multi-faceted event that provides TEACHING/TRAINING, GAMES and a COMBINE component all in a showcase recruiting venue. This is an incredible opportunity for girls lacrosse players to learn and get exposed to some of the top college lacrosse coaches in the country!
The highlight of the T300 is our teaching component. This past year we were excited to host the following instructors.
- Bucknell University - Forrest Stillwell, Asst. Coach (Div. I, Patriot League)
- Coastal Carolina - Christie Kaestner, Asst. Coach (Div. I Big South Conf.)
- Florida Tech - Corinne Desrosiers, Head Coach (Div. II, NE-10)
- Furman University - Gabi Weigand, Asst. Coach (Div I, Atlantic Sun Conf.)
- High Point University - Lauren Paul, Asst. Coach (Div. I, Big South Conf.)
- George Mason University - Kaitlyn Pasko, Asst. Coach (Div. I, Atlantic 10)
- Univ. of Louisville - Crysti Foote, Asst. Coach (Div. I, Big East)
- Winthrop University - John Sung, Head Coach (Div. I, Big South)
- Yale University - Anne Philips, Head Coach (Div. I, Ivy League)
And, in an effort to further support the bright future for girls lacrosse in the southeast, the T300 will also include a youth tournament! Youth teams, for graduation years 2019-2023 are invited to attend our T300 youth tournament. Come join the T300 team for an exciting day that will showcase the best in youth and high school southeast girls lacrosse on Saturday May 30, 2015.
Are you a high school coach in the Southeast with players who aspire to play collegiate lacrosse? Are you a college coach looking to see specific players in the southeast region? Refer girls for the 2015 T300 Showcase by clicking here.
Pro Performance Athletics
Pro Performance Athletics will be running the agility drills for the T300 Showcase. PPA is a sports academy and training facility offering sport specific training, adult and youth fitness classes and speed, strength and agility training. Learn more about their company here!
Learn more about us and meet our staff. We're looking forward to hosting you for a fun-filled weekend of lacrosse!